- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 0
Google checkout: order notification failing
14 years 3 weeks ago #63515
by luizarios
Google checkout: order notification failing was created by luizarios
Hello,
I offer Google checkout as a payment method however latelly I keep gettting the following message:
Attention required: order notification failing
We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, brazilianonlineshop.co.uk/index.php?opti...ckout&tmpl=component As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk or other notifications.
This URL was copied from the Hikashop payment area as shown by the tutorial, I have copied and pasted it a few times so it is definitely the address that Hikashop is displaying, when I tried to visit this page myself I get the 404 not found error. Any idea what is going on ?
Many thanks
I offer Google checkout as a payment method however latelly I keep gettting the following message:
Attention required: order notification failing
We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, brazilianonlineshop.co.uk/index.php?opti...ckout&tmpl=component As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk or other notifications.
This URL was copied from the Hikashop payment area as shown by the tutorial, I have copied and pasted it a few times so it is definitely the address that Hikashop is displaying, when I tried to visit this page myself I get the 404 not found error. Any idea what is going on ?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63741
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google checkout: order notification failing
Hi,
Your website is not accessible in HTTPS: brazilianonlineshop.co.uk/index.php
You need to setup a SSL certificate on your website in order to use Google Checkout.
Your website is not accessible in HTTPS: brazilianonlineshop.co.uk/index.php
You need to setup a SSL certificate on your website in order to use Google Checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds