How to make a quotation in Hikashop ?
14 years 3 weeks ago #63595
by jan2
How to make a quotation in Hikashop ? was created by jan2
Hi Nicolas,
I have been looking already long time for a way to make a quotation in Hikashop.
You said it is possible to do this on the back-end.
Correct! I found that. But I was not able to convert this to an order.
I would like to convert this quotation to a normal order so that the customer can login and open this quotation
and select the payment method.
Now I can only view en print this order. Also the images are not showing anymore (they are only showing on the checkout)
I hope you can insert the images also... it is important for me.
Another thing .... On our webshop we have created a payment method " Request for quotation"
but how can I convert this to an order if the customer decide to buy ?
thejarfactory.com
you still have the login in case you would like to check...
I really appreciate your help.
If this is fixed I will certainly give you another donation
Best regards,
JAN
I have been looking already long time for a way to make a quotation in Hikashop.
You said it is possible to do this on the back-end.
Correct! I found that. But I was not able to convert this to an order.
I would like to convert this quotation to a normal order so that the customer can login and open this quotation
and select the payment method.
Now I can only view en print this order. Also the images are not showing anymore (they are only showing on the checkout)
I hope you can insert the images also... it is important for me.
Another thing .... On our webshop we have created a payment method " Request for quotation"
but how can I convert this to an order if the customer decide to buy ?
thejarfactory.com
you still have the login in case you would like to check...
I really appreciate your help.
If this is fixed I will certainly give you another donation
Best regards,
JAN
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63845
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to make a quotation in Hikashop ?
Hi,
If you turn on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the configuration, your users will be able to pay their orders from the front end via their orders listing (you can create a menu to it via the menu manager of joomla).
Images were never displayed in the order or invoice so far in Hikashop. Is that what you're talking about ?
When you edit an order, you can change its payment method with the corresponding dropdown.
If you turn on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the configuration, your users will be able to pay their orders from the front end via their orders listing (you can create a menu to it via the menu manager of joomla).
Images were never displayed in the order or invoice so far in Hikashop. Is that what you're talking about ?
When you edit an order, you can change its payment method with the corresponding dropdown.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66401
by jan2
Replied by jan2 on topic Re: How to make a quotation in Hikashop ?
I would like to come back on this topic...
Is it correct that if I want to create a quotation (for a new user) in my webshop I can only do this on the front-end of the user because
otherwise I am not able to select the different options.
For a new user this can be no problem...
But for an existing user I have no idea how to handle this.
As explained in a previous reply I would like to have an product image in the quotation and / or invoice.
many thanks for your help.
Br
JAN
Is it correct that if I want to create a quotation (for a new user) in my webshop I can only do this on the front-end of the user because
otherwise I am not able to select the different options.
For a new user this can be no problem...
But for an existing user I have no idea how to handle this.
As explained in a previous reply I would like to have an product image in the quotation and / or invoice.
many thanks for your help.
Br
JAN
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66525
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to make a quotation in Hikashop ?
Options cannot be handled for back end order creation.
For existing users, you can use that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-.../authentication/9342
For existing users, you can use that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-.../authentication/9342
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds