- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 2
Error Importing
- doogledesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #63599
by doogledesign
Error Importing was created by doogledesign
I receive the following error when importing:
You need 50 arguments per line
That is followed by a string of lines that could not be imported. Importing was working fine with similar files and I simply used an export from hika and tweaked some formatting and imported, so I am not sure why all the errors.
Please advise.
You need 50 arguments per line
That is followed by a string of lines that could not be imported. Importing was working fine with similar files and I simply used an export from hika and tweaked some formatting and imported, so I am not sure why all the errors.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error Importing
Hi,
That error means that you have more/less columns of data on the lines of the error messages compared to the number of columns for the header (the first line where the column names are) of your CSV.
You should check that with excel.
That error means that you have more/less columns of data on the lines of the error messages compared to the number of columns for the header (the first line where the column names are) of your CSV.
You should check that with excel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- doogledesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 weeks ago #63881
by doogledesign
Replied by doogledesign on topic Re: Error Importing
I used a database export and import and it worked. I think the point is that the export generated by Hika was not correct seeing that the tables were never touched before the import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error Importing
The export generated by HikaShop is importing fine on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds