Skip to main content

Re: SaferPay Interface

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63683 by mike
SaferPay Interface was created by mike
Hello there

I would like to ask, if there are some people who are interested in a SaferPay-Interface for HikaShop. I'm currently evaluating the SaferPay interface and I hope I can create a HikaShop implementation for this interface.

Please contact me, if you are interested. But I want to say, that I do this in my free time: Therefore it will take some time!

@Hika-Shop Programmers: May I ask, if there is any documentation about the Payment-Plugins available so that I can see what functions are available, what interface I have to implement, etc. ...?
Best regards
Mike
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #63700 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Mike, here is the developer documentation about payment plugins, and if you need any help feel free to ask.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64287 by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re: SaferPay Interface
Thank you: I just studied the functions and I will try to make an implementation as soon as I can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #350296 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SaferPay Interface
Hi,

For anyone looking at this thread, there is already a SaferPay plugin available for HikaShop and available here:
www.codester.com/items/38748/hikashop-saferpay-joomla-module

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum