- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
I don't user to login and download the downladable
14 years 3 weeks ago #63819
by karunaba
I don't user to login and download the downladable was created by karunaba
I have Hikashop Essential. After I have changed the order status from created to confirmed, my customer receives an email containing the download link to his document. Clicking this link will lead to the login window,but I don't user to login again and download the files/...I want to user to download directly from that order link.
Karuna
Karuna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I don't user to login and download the downladable
Hi,
There is no option for that.
The system has to check that the user has bought the product in order to give the file. Otherwise, the user could just put his download link on internet and anyone would be able to download the file.
There is no option for that.
The system has to check that the user has bought the product in order to give the file. Otherwise, the user could just put his download link on internet and anyone would be able to download the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 days ago - 14 years 5 days ago #66991
by bohemier
Replied by bohemier on topic Re: I don't user to login and download the downladable
So you can't combine anonymous checkout with downloadables?
Edit: It seems not... but there might be hope...
Edit: It seems not... but there might be hope...
Last edit: 14 years 5 days ago by bohemier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds