Skip to main content

Problem with Limit

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #64050 by Teto
Problem with Limit was created by Teto
Hello

I am using the versione 1.5.9 of Hika and i have a problem with the "limits".

I defined 2 limits for the CART:
- maximum 1 subscription (category "Abbonamenti")
- maximum 60 bottles (Categlry "Vino in vendita")



when I try to insert more than one subscription Hika works fine and retreive to me the right message



If I add a wine where the minimum is 6 everything is fine but when I try to increase the qty to 15 the system gives me an error and then set the quantities to 6. :dry:
Obviously there aren't any limits in the stock for this product.



Is it a bug or did i do something wrong?

Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Teto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64194 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Can you do a screenshot of that product' option page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64219 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Hello Nicolas

here you find a doc. with some print screens.

I hope this can help.

If you need something more pleas let me know.
If you need to access my website please let me know privately.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64364 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Your products are not attached to the categories of your limits.
Note that there is no "include sub categories" option (it would be too much resource intensive), so the categories that you use in limits will only work for products directly linked to them.
So you might want to create extra unpublished categories and add them to your products as second categories and use them for the limits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #64374 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Thank you nicolas

I solved one problem but I still have the problem when I buy products of different categories.
In that case it seems the limits don't work fine.

Any idea?
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Teto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64787 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Hello guys, sorry to bother you, I just need to know if this is a bug or did i do something wrong?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65062 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Hi Teto,

Could you PM me an access to your backend so I can check and try to solve the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65066 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
I have just sent a Private message, please let me know if you receive it and if you need more details.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65067 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
I have just sent you a Private message, please let me know if you receive it and if you need more details.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65083 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
hello eliot

try now the user i sent you before in the private message.
I have the problem with all the bottles.

Thanks and regards

PS: i am no more able to send you private message because I have always an error with the secury code

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65124 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Problem with Limit
[to delete]
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Eliot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65125 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Problem with Limit
It seems it was a bug in Hikashop.
Please find attached a new version of the cart.php, you can find the old version in administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes and replace it.


Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65127 by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: Problem with Limit
Now is perfect.

Thank you!

will you fix it in the new Hika version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65133 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Limit
yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum