- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Article count incorrect
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64502
by many-feathers
Article count incorrect was created by many-feathers
Hi,
While trying to export my products for a price update, I stumbled upon something that caught my eye.
When I set the products/variants filter in the product list to 'Products', I get 302 results
When I set the products/variants filter in the product list to 'Variants', I get 638 results
When I set the prodcuts/variants filter in the product list to 'All', I get 1117 results
I checked with my calculator, which claims 302 = 638 = 940. So with the 'All' setting I end up with 177 'ghost' products...
When I export all product and variants, I get 940 products (after stripping out the categories, which by the way, do not seem to be related to the difference found).
Is it possible that my database is cluttered with non-used variants and should I worry about that? Or is this really a bug?
Thanks,
MF
While trying to export my products for a price update, I stumbled upon something that caught my eye.
When I set the products/variants filter in the product list to 'Products', I get 302 results
When I set the products/variants filter in the product list to 'Variants', I get 638 results
When I set the prodcuts/variants filter in the product list to 'All', I get 1117 results
I checked with my calculator, which claims 302 = 638 = 940. So with the 'All' setting I end up with 177 'ghost' products...
When I export all product and variants, I get 940 products (after stripping out the categories, which by the way, do not seem to be related to the difference found).
Is it possible that my database is cluttered with non-used variants and should I worry about that? Or is this really a bug?
Thanks,
MF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64615
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Article count incorrect
Hi,
It's just a display artifact. Some products might be displayed twice in that listing. That will be the case if they have two categories attached to them.
It's just a display artifact. Some products might be displayed twice in that listing. That will be the case if they have two categories attached to them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds