- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Arrows not always working
14 years 2 weeks ago #64834
by rowby
Arrows not always working was created by rowby
Hello
Please see this link:
www.friendsofcanfield.org/index.php/spir...product/19-logo-tees
I have several products in one category. I want the arrows to take me to each product.
But the arrows don't seem to always work.
Any setting I need to make, or some other type of navigation on the top, rather than the arrows?
Thanks
Rowby
Please see this link:
www.friendsofcanfield.org/index.php/spir...product/19-logo-tees
I have several products in one category. I want the arrows to take me to each product.
But the arrows don't seem to always work.
Any setting I need to make, or some other type of navigation on the top, rather than the arrows?
Thanks
Rowby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64882
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Arrows not always working
Hi rowby,
That's a strange behavior indeed. Do your products belong to more than one category?
That's a strange behavior indeed. Do your products belong to more than one category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64913
by rowby
Replied by rowby on topic Re: Arrows not always working
Hi
I double checked. All products are in the same category and only in one category: Spiritwear category.
If you want admin access I can give it to you.
Thanks
Rowby
I double checked. All products are in the same category and only in one category: Spiritwear category.
If you want admin access I can give it to you.
Thanks
Rowby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64915
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Arrows not always working
It seems we already fixed a bug about that.
You should try to download the last version of Hikashop again and reinstall it.
If it doesn't work, just PM an access to your backend.
You should try to download the last version of Hikashop again and reinstall it.
If it doesn't work, just PM an access to your backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64945
by rowby
Replied by rowby on topic Re: Arrows not always working
Hi
As you suggested I redownloaded the latest version and installed it and it solve the arrow problem.
Thanks!
Rowby
As you suggested I redownloaded the latest version and installed it and it solve the arrow problem.
Thanks!
Rowby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Arrows not always working
Yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds