Skip to main content

WorldPay - does it work with HikaShop?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65224 by SteveEvans
Hello,

I'm looking for a shopping cart that will work with WorldPay ( www.worldpay.com )

I'm a bit confused as to what the current (September 2012) situation is. I've read posts about worldpay being different to rbs worldpay.

Why does WorldPay not show on the customer side of the demo system ( demo.hikashop.com )?

I can see on the backend ( demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...&plugin_type=payment ) it is listed and enabled. I have tried to make this (HikaShop WorldPay Business Gateway payment plugin) the only payment method enabled, but still the method doesn't show on the public side.

Is there a known issue, or am I missing something. It would be great to know what I am getting myself into before I take another step.

Steve (currently trying to decide between HikaShop and AceShop!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65228 by nicolas
Hi,

WorldPay and RBS WorldPay were previously different solutions.

Now it's the same.

So yes, you can use the worldpay plugin in HikaShop.

I can see the RBS worldpay method during the checkout. Note that you need to be logged in to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65236 by SteveEvans
Great - yes, I just tried logging in and it shows up.

Thanks for the swift response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum