- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
Page reloaded when adding to cart
14 years 2 weeks ago #65273
by Kaffeman
Page reloaded when adding to cart was created by Kaffeman
Hi again.
Two things on my mind this time.
First: I have removed the add to cart popup that normaly displays and I can clearly see the item getting added in the cart but right after that the page reloads for no apparent reason. Does it have to be this way or is there any way to make that stop, it's annoying when you're reading and the page suddenly reloads.
Second: When I'm in the checkout I have chosen to display images in the cart, the column is there but no images are displayed. Any way to fix that?
Two things on my mind this time.
First: I have removed the add to cart popup that normaly displays and I can clearly see the item getting added in the cart but right after that the page reloads for no apparent reason. Does it have to be this way or is there any way to make that stop, it's annoying when you're reading and the page suddenly reloads.
Second: When I'm in the checkout I have chosen to display images in the cart, the column is there but no images are displayed. Any way to fix that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65297
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Page reloaded when adding to cart
Hi,
1. I think tht you can use the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" then your product page will not reload if your product don't have variants or customfield.
2. Are you using the last version of Hikashop ?
1. I think tht you can use the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" then your product page will not reload if your product don't have variants or customfield.
2. Are you using the last version of Hikashop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65318
by Kaffeman
Replied by Kaffeman on topic Re: Page reloaded when adding to cart
Yes, it's the latest 1.6.0 version that I'm using.
The "After a product is added to the cart" is set to "Always stay on the same page" and The "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" is set to Yes.
The "After a product is added to the cart" is set to "Always stay on the same page" and The "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" is set to Yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65518
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page reloaded when adding to cart
On top of these options, the system will only be able to not refresh the page in some cases. For example, with custom item fields or options on the product page, it won't be able to not refresh.
So if it refreshes while the options Mohamed talked about are set properly, that's normal and we can't change that.
So if it refreshes while the options Mohamed talked about are set properly, that's normal and we can't change that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65545
by Kaffeman
Replied by Kaffeman on topic Re: Page reloaded when adding to cart
I'm not using variants or custom fields though and it's still reloading?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #65738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page reloaded when adding to cart
It was an example. there are other cases where the system has to refresh the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds