- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Product price shows taxes included
14 years 1 week ago #66471
by fan4chevy
Product price shows taxes included was created by fan4chevy
I have set my product to use the default taxes I have setup.
However, when I add the product to cart it shows the price with with the taxes.
For example:
The price of the product is $11.95 but it shows the price of the product at checkout as $12.66.
What do I need to do to get the price to show in the cart as the initial price before taxes of $11.95 and then let it calculate taxes at the bottom of the page?
However, when I add the product to cart it shows the price with with the taxes.
For example:
The price of the product is $11.95 but it shows the price of the product at checkout as $12.66.
What do I need to do to get the price to show in the cart as the initial price before taxes of $11.95 and then let it calculate taxes at the bottom of the page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66574
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Product price shows taxes included
Hi there,
Just set the "Show taxed prices" option to "no tax" and your prices will display without the tax.
So in the checkout you will see the non taxed price, then the tax cost, and the final calculated price.
I hope it will fit your need
Just set the "Show taxed prices" option to "no tax" and your prices will display without the tax.
So in the checkout you will see the non taxed price, then the tax cost, and the final calculated price.
I hope it will fit your need
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Eliot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fan4chevy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds