- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Danish Language Layout Issues
- TerianSilva
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 days ago #67296
by TerianSilva
Danish Language Layout Issues was created by TerianSilva
Hi,
we have some issues with the layout regarding danish language. Please check: www.raceled.com
Compare the language versions of the shop and see that the danish version is totally messed up. What can I do to fix it? I already updated to the latest hikashop version (1.6) and I am running a Windows Server 2008 R2 - IIS 7.5 with PHP 5.3.13 and MySQL 5.5
Thanks for some assistance here!
Regards,
Marcus
we have some issues with the layout regarding danish language. Please check: www.raceled.com
Compare the language versions of the shop and see that the danish version is totally messed up. What can I do to fix it? I already updated to the latest hikashop version (1.6) and I am running a Windows Server 2008 R2 - IIS 7.5 with PHP 5.3.13 and MySQL 5.5
Thanks for some assistance here!
Regards,
Marcus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 days ago #67472
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Danish Language Layout Issues
Hi,
In the Hikashop options of your Danish menu (id 306) you have selected an item box layout of "image and description" instead of "image and title" and you have set a white background instead of no background.
That's why it looks like that.
In the Hikashop options of your Danish menu (id 306) you have selected an item box layout of "image and description" instead of "image and title" and you have set a white background instead of no background.
That's why it looks like that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds