- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Payment with Credit Card non members
- sven@simplyweb.es
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 day ago #67782
by sven@simplyweb.es
Paypal Payment with Credit Card non members was created by sven@simplyweb.es
I have set up the shop and all works.
except when I come to the payment page of Paypal I have to sign up for a paypal account in order to make the payment. And the Credit Card option for non paypal customers is not showing up.
I use the Hikashop Paypal plugin.
Do you think the reason might be that the seller account on paypal is new and not confirmed yet? Or do you have any other explanation?
Thanks for your time.
except when I come to the payment page of Paypal I have to sign up for a paypal account in order to make the payment. And the Credit Card option for non paypal customers is not showing up.
I use the Hikashop Paypal plugin.
Do you think the reason might be that the seller account on paypal is new and not confirmed yet? Or do you have any other explanation?
Thanks for your time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 day ago #67787
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Paypal Payment with Credit Card non members
Hi,
Can you show me how did you configured your paypal payment method ?
Can you show me how did you configured your paypal payment method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sven@simplyweb.es
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 day ago #67790
by sven@simplyweb.es
Replied by sven@simplyweb.es on topic Re: Paypal Payment with Credit Card non members
Hi again, I think it was the configuration of the paympal plugin - I went through it and now it works.
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds