- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to upload images
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68291
by Krammetje
Unable to upload images was created by Krammetje
Hello,
I use Hikashop version 1.6.0, in combination with Joomla 1.5.12
When I try to upload a picture from my computer to Hikashop, the following message follows:
Can someone please help me? I've searched on the forum, but I couldn't find a solution.
Best regards
I use Hikashop version 1.6.0, in combination with Joomla 1.5.12
When I try to upload a picture from my computer to Hikashop, the following message follows:
Code:
Error
Can't find the file C:\PHP5\temp_uploaddata\phpDDA.tmp niet verzenden naar C:\domains\combikeukens.nl\wwwroot\site\media\com_hikashop\upload\sunbead_img2.jpg
Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:\PHP5\temp_uploaddata\phpDDA.tmp) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\domains\combikeukens.nl\wwwroot\site\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\file.php on line 94
Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\PHP5\temp_uploaddata\phpDDA.tmp' to 'C:\domains\combikeukens.nl\wwwroot\site\media\com_hikashop\upload\sunbead_img2.jpg' in C:\domains\combikeukens.nl\wwwroot\site\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\file.php on line 94
Can someone please help me? I've searched on the forum, but I couldn't find a solution.
Best regards
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Krammetje.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68450
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Unable to upload images
Hi,
It is a problem with your Apache/PHP configuration.
Please check your PHP configuration with the upload directory. Please check rights on this directory (it could be a permission problem with Windows ACL).
Regards,
It is a problem with your Apache/PHP configuration.
Please check your PHP configuration with the upload directory. Please check rights on this directory (it could be a permission problem with Windows ACL).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68927
by Krammetje
Replied by Krammetje on topic Re: Unable to upload images
Thanks for your reply. Do I only have to change the rights on the directory site/media/com_hikashop/upload or do I have to change more right?
Kind regards
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Unable to upload images
The rights there and in the tmp folder C:\PHP5\temp_uploaddata should be enough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds