- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout
- jaswanttak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #68880
by jaswanttak
Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout was created by jaswanttak
Hi Team,
Thanks for this nice extension. I have configured HikaShop with Joomla 2.5.
I wanted to use AliPay Payment Method, I have enabled the AliPay plugin but its not appearing during the checkout process, all other methods I can see like paypal, credit card etc. Am I missing something in configuration?
Please help me to fix this.
Thanks,
Jack
Thanks for this nice extension. I have configured HikaShop with Joomla 2.5.
I wanted to use AliPay Payment Method, I have enabled the AliPay plugin but its not appearing during the checkout process, all other methods I can see like paypal, credit card etc. Am I missing something in configuration?
Please help me to fix this.
Thanks,
Jack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68929
by gil
Replied by gil on topic Re: Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68993
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout
Yes, the solution must be one of the solutions listed in the FAQ.
Note that AliPay will only display if the current currency is the yuan.
Note that AliPay will only display if the current currency is the yuan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jaswanttak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80968
by jaswanttak
Replied by jaswanttak on topic Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by jaswanttak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jaswanttak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #80973
by jaswanttak
Replied by jaswanttak on topic Alipay Payment Method not appearing on checkout
SOLVED!
Sorry for the confusions, I set the Main currency as CNY (yuan) and I can see alipay now.
Thanks,
Jas
Sorry for the confusions, I set the Main currency as CNY (yuan) and I can see alipay now.
Thanks,
Jas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds