Skip to main content

After Payment (Options)

More
13 years 11 months ago #69057 by jonblk
Good Day,

Currently, after checking out this is the message the user will get

"
Your order is now complete.
We will now process the credit card transaction and contact you when completed.
Thank you for your purchase.
"

(1) First of all I would like to know how to change the above message
(2) Secondly, after receiving this confirmation message I would like to redirect the user to a page where they can set an appointment time for collecting the item ordered. How can I add a page after the confirmation page which does this?

Thank You in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69123 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
1. If you want to change :
- The "Your order is now complete" and "Thank you for your purchase" you'll have to do it through your translation file
- The "We will now process the credit card transaction and contact you when completed" you'll have to do it through the "Information" option of your payment method.
2. I think that you'll have to edit the code of your payment method to do it.

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69161 by jonblk
Replied by jonblk on topic Re: After Payment (Options)
Hi again,

I am very new to hikashop and I am now understanding joomla! so please explain a bit more...

(1)
I did a search for 'translation' files in my site directory and found some.
However when I open them, I do NOT see any where to edit the code from saying

"
Your order is now complete.
We will now process the credit card transaction and contact you when completed.
Thank you for your purchase.
"

Please tell me EXACTLY how I can change this message.

(2)
Can you please also tell me EXACTLY WHERE and HOW to edit the code of the payment method?

(3) HOW do I make a page appear after the message...

"
Your order is now complete.
We will now process the credit card transaction and contact you when completed.
Thank you for your purchase.
"

btw: This site has not been launched as yet. I am still testing it

Please advise accordingly

Thank You in advance
Looking forward to a reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #69168 by Mohamed Thelji
1. You'll just have to :
- Edit your translation file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages"
- Change these lines :
Code:
CONTINUE_SHOPPING="Continue shopping" THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE="Thank you for your purchase."
Code:
CONTINUE_SHOPPING="your new translation" THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE="your new translation."
2. You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Payments method->'HikaShop credit card payment plugin'"
- Use/edit the "Information" option.

3. You can maybe use the "Information" option of your payment method to put your "redirection link".
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143161 by wireball
Hello,
I am looking to edit the spacing and layout styling of this final page in the checkout process.
(I am using a manual payment option instead of credit card payment)

I would like to add in additional line breaks for the paragraph so i looks like:

<h3><strong>Your order is now complete.</strong></h3
<p>You can now transfer the amount of $225.99 using the following information:<br /><br />
Interac ePayments should be emailed to <strong>"sales@goprosports.ca"

The password should be set to match your Order #: <strong>{VAR:ORDER_NUMBER}</strong></p>
<p>Do not forget to include the order number ( D3 ) in the comments of the bank transfer so that we can match it to your order.</p>
<p>Thank you for your purchase. </p>

Where in the "view" can i find the code to edit the layout of this information?

Thanks,
Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143174 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Jason,
Can you tell me the exact name of the payment method that you are using so that I can understand what you want to do ? :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143248 by wireball
Replied by wireball on topic After Payment (Options)
I used the Manual Payment option for this payment type. (I did not recognize any option for Interac Email Money Transfer).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143361 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After Payment (Options)
There is no payment method called "Manual Payment" in HikaShop.
Can you provide a screenshot of what you're trying to modify ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143385 by wireball
Replied by wireball on topic After Payment (Options)
I was mistaken. I am using "HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin"

Currently the final checkout page looks like this: screencast.com/t/hdPxWaen

I want to change the formatting to look like this: screencast.com/t/LdbFYIDAOhR

Where can i find the view / code to modify the formatting?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #143423 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
To do that you'll have to edit the code of the file "plugins\hikashoppayment\banktransfer\banktransfer_end.php".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum