Skip to main content

authorization option

More
13 years 11 months ago #69250 by beatlebottoms
Hello,

We are using paypal on our website to process payments and have to keep going into paypal and "capturing" each payment. I have spoken to paypal and they said it is an option I have set in my shopping cart, and that I need to change the authorization option in my cart or maybe the paypal plugin but I cant find where to do this??

Can you please help?
Thanks,
sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69339 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: authorization option
Hi,

You must have changed the option "enable validation" in the options of the paypal plugin. Change it back and it will work like you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum