control panel formatting gone a bit mad :)
13 years 11 months ago #69605
by rikatos
control panel formatting gone a bit mad :) was created by rikatos
Joomla 2.5.7 hikashop 1.6.0
My control panel has gone a bit mental, Im guessing I have changed some formatting somewhere by mistake, or something has gone wrong, can I have a pointer of where to check please ?
See below attachment for screenshot.
My control panel has gone a bit mental, Im guessing I have changed some formatting somewhere by mistake, or something has gone wrong, can I have a pointer of where to check please ?
See below attachment for screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69669
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: control panel formatting gone a bit mad :)
Hi rikatos,
It's just a cache problem, try to clear the cache.
It's just a cache problem, try to clear the cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69674
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: control panel formatting gone a bit mad :)
It seems to be unique to chrome, as its fine in firefox. cleared cache, update chorme etc etc to latest and still does it there for me, but thats fine as I can use firefox for control panel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: control panel formatting gone a bit mad :)
This display means that the CSS of HikaShop isn't found.
As Xavier said, clearing your browser cache should fix that unless the CSS of the backend of HikaShop has been deactivated in the configuration, but in that case, you should not be able to see the menu properly on FF either so I still believe that it's a caching issue.
As Xavier said, clearing your browser cache should fix that unless the CSS of the backend of HikaShop has been deactivated in the configuration, but in that case, you should not be able to see the menu properly on FF either so I still believe that it's a caching issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70061
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: control panel formatting gone a bit mad :)
its not a problem, I cleared cache etc of all browsers, but I can see it fine in one so all is good for me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds