- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Mini cart links to wrong template
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70108
by nikmackey
Mini cart links to wrong template was created by nikmackey
I have set up the minicart to appear on all pages. That works fine.
But when it is clicked to go to the cart page but the cart is loaded using the wrong template.
cavespidertemp1.co.uk/index.php?option=c...=checkout&Itemid=170
The cart page should look something like this using a different template
cavespidertemp1.co.uk/index.php?option=c...=checkout&Itemid=195
Please can you suggest a modification to resolve this please.
Crispin
But when it is clicked to go to the cart page but the cart is loaded using the wrong template.
cavespidertemp1.co.uk/index.php?option=c...=checkout&Itemid=170
The cart page should look something like this using a different template
cavespidertemp1.co.uk/index.php?option=c...=checkout&Itemid=195
Please can you suggest a modification to resolve this please.
Crispin
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nikmackey.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70234
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Mini cart links to wrong template
Hi,
I tried to go to the checkout and it seems to be working fine now. The Itemid used is "195".
I tried to go to the checkout and it seems to be working fine now. The Itemid used is "195".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70279
by nikmackey
Replied by nikmackey on topic Re: Mini cart links to wrong template
The problem is if, for example, you click on the minified cart in the greenbar at the top it will take you to the cart page. That is all good. The problem is it will load which ever template you came from. So if it's the home page it will be the homepage template that is used, which is the wrong one.
How can I get it to load a specific template such as the one allocated to id195?
Thanks
Crispin
How can I get it to load a specific template such as the one allocated to id195?
Thanks
Crispin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Mini cart links to wrong template
It's easy. Set the option "force a menu on checkout" in the Checkout tab of the configuration and the checkout will always be displayed in the same menu, regardless where you're coming from.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikmackey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70316
by nikmackey
Replied by nikmackey on topic Re: Mini cart links to wrong template
That's work great.
But I have to say the dialogue in the configuration isn't obvious and I wouldn't have guessed to it's function.
Thanks
Crispin
But I have to say the dialogue in the configuration isn't obvious and I wouldn't have guessed to it's function.
Thanks
Crispin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds