- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Javascript error when trying to redirect to Paypal
- kgrinsteiner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70585
by kgrinsteiner
Javascript error when trying to redirect to Paypal was created by kgrinsteiner
[SOLVED-10/17/2012]
I am using Joomla 1.5.10 and HikaShop Business 1.6.0
I have an MP3 download product created with Paypal (NOT Pro) as my payment processor. I have my correct paypal address configured. However, when ever the cart tries to redirect to paypal to process the payment, I get the following error:
This code is overlaying a generic error from Paypal saying:
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the Paypal email address supplied by the seller.
--see screen shot
I get this error with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Please help! I just purchased this shopping cart because I was looking for an out of the box solution I could have up and running today yet
Thank you so much!!
Kyla
I am using Joomla 1.5.10 and HikaShop Business 1.6.0
I have an MP3 download product created with Paypal (NOT Pro) as my payment processor. I have my correct paypal address configured. However, when ever the cart tries to redirect to paypal to process the payment, I get the following error:
Code:
<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy21808 = 'band' + '@'; addy21808 = addy21808 + 'motongator' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy21808 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy21808 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //-->\n </script> <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> </script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '</' ); document.write( 'span>' ); //--> </script>
This code is overlaying a generic error from Paypal saying:
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the Paypal email address supplied by the seller.
--see screen shot
I get this error with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Please help! I just purchased this shopping cart because I was looking for an out of the box solution I could have up and running today yet
Thank you so much!!
Kyla
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by kgrinsteiner. Reason: Issue Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70617
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Javascript error when trying to redirect to Paypal
Hi,
It sounds like you have some plugin on your website which process the email addresses displayed on your website. But that plugin is not done properly and it also process the email address in input fields (which it should not).
You should disable that plugin from your website and it will work.
It sounds like you have some plugin on your website which process the email addresses displayed on your website. But that plugin is not done properly and it also process the email address in input fields (which it should not).
You should disable that plugin from your website and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kgrinsteiner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #70626
by kgrinsteiner
Replied by kgrinsteiner on topic Re: Javascript error when trying to redirect to Paypal
THANK YOU!!
I disabled the core Joomla plugin Content-Email Cloaking and now it is resolving properly!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I disabled the core Joomla plugin Content-Email Cloaking and now it is resolving properly!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds