Skip to main content

Wrong prices displayed

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70730 by gnor
Wrong prices displayed was created by gnor
My product is set up here: screencast.com/t/6eWkMZxuZSH

The price is USD 3.00 per unit under category: Services

I have used the Hikashop HTML code on a custom add to cart button on the article Page.

When I add the item, it produces a negative $397.00. screencast.com/t/cn9cJDOdlliI

The instructions also say that you have to set the minimum quantity to 0 or it will show as free. The minimum quantity defaults to 1.

www.alliancemedweb.com
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by gnor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70879 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Wrong prices displayed
Hi,

I just tried it on my end, and it's working fine.

Actually I don't really know from where it can come from. Maybe taxes and currencies are not well configured.
If you add this product to the cart using from a product page, is the price of $3 or $-397 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71032 by gnor
Replied by gnor on topic Re: Wrong prices displayed
The price is supposed to be $3 each. I have set up a product page, and when you open that page, the price shows as -397. I only have a few products, and none of the prices display correctly. I have tried it with different browsers, from different machines - same result. I have also cleared the browser cache - no difference.
I have no taxes set up, and the products aren't taxable, and are under the "No Tax" category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71372 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Wrong prices displayed
Do you have set a discount ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71403 by gnor
Replied by gnor on topic Re: Wrong prices displayed
No discounts, no taxes. Product is non-taxable. Category is "Service". Tax category is "No Tax". Price is supposed to be $3.00 each. I deleted the product this morning and set it up again. The only field I changed was the price, and the price still comes up with -$397.00. It's as if the database tables aren't refreshing or something.

Can you please explain "minimum quantity" to me? There are 2 fields: one on the left, with a default value of 0, and one in the price area with a default value of 1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71530 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wrong prices displayed
Looking at your product page, I can see that HTML:
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0 hikashop_product_price_with_discount">$-397.00</span>
That means that the product has a discount applied to it.
Please go in the menu Orders->Discounts and double check that you don't have a discount configured.

Each field is explained in the documentation that you can read with the "help" button.
minimum quantity on the left is the minimum number of items that you need to have in your cart for that product.
On the right, it's the minimum quantity from which the price applies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #71603 by gnor
Replied by gnor on topic Re: Wrong prices displayed
I don't know how it got there, but it is removed, and things are working well now.

Thank you very much for your time and patience with a new user. It looks as if our next job will be a paid version, with retail and wholesale groups, volume discounts, etc., but Hikashop will be our cart of choice, and we will persevere with the learning curve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum