- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Re: Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page
13 years 11 months ago #71507
by SuzyBGood
Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page was created by SuzyBGood
Hi All,
After I've activated my account (clicked on the link in the email) I get sent to my checkout page.. but even though I now have a list at the bottom of the page of what I've ordered I still have it in the RHS of the menu with a Proceed to Checkout Button.. confusing. I want to remove that so they just follow the natural progression of the checkout form to the bottom and click Next.
How do I remove the cart from that checkout page since it's not a menu page?
THANKS!
After I've activated my account (clicked on the link in the email) I get sent to my checkout page.. but even though I now have a list at the bottom of the page of what I've ordered I still have it in the RHS of the menu with a Proceed to Checkout Button.. confusing. I want to remove that so they just follow the natural progression of the checkout form to the bottom and click Next.
How do I remove the cart from that checkout page since it's not a menu page?
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71564
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page
Hi,
To do this, you can create a menu in Joomla on which you disable the cart module, then in HikaShop > Configuration > checkout, select this menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"
To do this, you can create a menu in Joomla on which you disable the cart module, then in HikaShop > Configuration > checkout, select this menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71620
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Re: Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page
Tricky! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #347509
by Pens
Replied by Pens on topic Re: Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page
Sorry, I do not understand this.
Also when I delete an item in the Shopping cart that is displayed on the Checkout page, I get a
This page isn’t working
artisan-pens.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
It tries to take me to artisan-pens.com/index.php/hikashop-menu...ting/product/listing
Can you help please
Also when I delete an item in the Shopping cart that is displayed on the Checkout page, I get a
This page isn’t working
artisan-pens.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
It tries to take me to artisan-pens.com/index.php/hikashop-menu...ting/product/listing
Can you help please
Xavier wrote: Hi,
To do this, you can create a menu in Joomla on which you disable the cart module, then in HikaShop > Configuration > checkout, select this menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Pens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove Shopping Cart on Checkout Page
Hi,
You need to enter the URL you want the user to arrive to when he empties his cart in the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" setting of the HikaShop configuration. For example, you can enter the main URL of your shop: artisan-pens.com/
You need to enter the URL you want the user to arrive to when he empties his cart in the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" setting of the HikaShop configuration. For example, you can enter the main URL of your shop: artisan-pens.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds