- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Payment Fee Same as Product Price
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #71918
by jhcorsair
Cart Payment Fee Same as Product Price was created by jhcorsair
Hi 
I'm in the throngs of setting up my first product however during checkout, the Qty shows 1 but the "Final Total" is double ????
What am I doing wrong?
Correction .......the "Payment Fee" shows the same amount as the product price. Where do I edit the Payment Fee?
Test site is here: www.roundaboutstorage.com/index.php/roun...ut-storage-container
I'm in the throngs of setting up my first product however during checkout, the Qty shows 1 but the "Final Total" is double ????
What am I doing wrong?
Correction .......the "Payment Fee" shows the same amount as the product price. Where do I edit the Payment Fee?
Test site is here: www.roundaboutstorage.com/index.php/roun...ut-storage-container
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jhcorsair. Reason: Clarification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72091
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Cart Payment Fee Same as Product Price
Hi,
To edit the payment fee, you can do it in the plugin configuration in HikaShop > System > Payment methods.
To edit the payment fee, you can do it in the plugin configuration in HikaShop > System > Payment methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72103
by jhcorsair
Replied by jhcorsair on topic Re: Cart Payment Fee Same as Product Price
I have $10.00 set in the PayPal "Price" field but it was not reflected as the "Payment Fee" until I logged off (as admin) and logged back on.
Perhaps it was a server delay or a cache issue? Who knows?
Anyway, the issue is resolved.
Thank You for your prompt response!
Perhaps it was a server delay or a cache issue? Who knows?
Anyway, the issue is resolved.
Thank You for your prompt response!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart Payment Fee Same as Product Price
Yes, the information is cached in the user session.
Loging in and out was indeed the way to go.
Loging in and out was indeed the way to go.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds