- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
A way to simplify the stoc
13 years 11 months ago #72080
by FlorinM
A way to simplify the stoc was created by FlorinM
Hello
I want to be able to make a custom field with 4 options for the stock status.
I' m using the bussiness version so I can make custom field for the product.
When the stock status is stock the product has the add to cart button
When the stock status is other but not stock the product has the add to wait list button.
I think that the simple way is when u set the stock status to a product it should make quantity 0 or infinite.
I didn't find where I can do this in the back end.
I' m trying to make it simple for the stupid people.
Florin M.
I want to be able to make a custom field with 4 options for the stock status.
I' m using the bussiness version so I can make custom field for the product.
When the stock status is stock the product has the add to cart button
When the stock status is other but not stock the product has the add to wait list button.
I think that the simple way is when u set the stock status to a product it should make quantity 0 or infinite.
I didn't find where I can do this in the back end.
I' m trying to make it simple for the stupid people.
Florin M.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72277
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: A way to simplify the stoc
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / quantity" in HikaShop > Display > Views, and add some check before the display of the button. (if(...){...}else{...})
By default, you have an option to display the add to waitlist button when products have no stock. The option is in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
This is available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
You can edit the view "product / quantity" in HikaShop > Display > Views, and add some check before the display of the button. (if(...){...}else{...})
By default, you have an option to display the add to waitlist button when products have no stock. The option is in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
This is available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FlorinM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #73019
by FlorinM
Replied by FlorinM on topic Re: A way to simplify the stoc
Hello,
That did the trick.
Thanks
Florin M
That did the trick.
Thanks
Florin M
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by FlorinM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds