- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products
13 years 11 months ago #72308
by SuzyBGood
Related Products was created by SuzyBGood
Hi All,
My last Q of the night:
I have gone into my products and added related products. Then I have gone to Config/system/display and put related products in the drop down box in "Default Parameters for Products" in "content on product page". No show! Anything else I need to enable for this to work? I checked if there were any related type modules in "Modules Under the poduct page" but nothing seems to fit the related category.
THANKS!
My last Q of the night:
I have gone into my products and added related products. Then I have gone to Config/system/display and put related products in the drop down box in "Default Parameters for Products" in "content on product page". No show! Anything else I need to enable for this to work? I checked if there were any related type modules in "Modules Under the poduct page" but nothing seems to fit the related category.
THANKS!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72454
by SuzyBGood
Replied by SuzyBGood on topic Re: Related Products
I solved this by
Using "Modules Under the Product Page" and selecting "Content Module" (I couldnt find a related one) and then configuring the settings on this module to include related items. I also changed the title so it appeared correctly underneath.
I hope this doesn't cause me issues later on (by altering the original Content Module that will be used in other places??) but it appears to have worked and I can't see it has caused any other issues at this stage.
Cheers,
Susan
Using "Modules Under the Product Page" and selecting "Content Module" (I couldnt find a related one) and then configuring the settings on this module to include related items. I also changed the title so it appeared correctly underneath.
I hope this doesn't cause me issues later on (by altering the original Content Module that will be used in other places??) but it appears to have worked and I can't see it has caused any other issues at this stage.
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72487
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Related Products
Hi,
Yes, you need to create the module manually for now. What you did is good.
However, it will be done automatically at install with HikaShop 2.0 so that it will display the related products automatically once you add them in the product.
Yes, you need to create the module manually for now. What you did is good.
However, it will be done automatically at install with HikaShop 2.0 so that it will display the related products automatically once you add them in the product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds