- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
"Pay now" button for paypal payments
13 years 10 months ago #73614
by Chantal
"Pay now" button for paypal payments was created by Chantal
Hi,
Unfortunately I have another problem.
When I do the order process with payment method paypal/credit card unti the end, the window appears where it says "If you are not redirected to that page, press the button below" and there is the "pay now" button. But when I am impatient or when I overread what it says above (which can easily happen because it looks the message is very decent), thus when I klick on that button, the paypal site never opens, it is endlessly loading.
When I don't press the button and simply wait, it works fine.
What could be the cause?
Thank you,
Chantal
Unfortunately I have another problem.
When I do the order process with payment method paypal/credit card unti the end, the window appears where it says "If you are not redirected to that page, press the button below" and there is the "pay now" button. But when I am impatient or when I overread what it says above (which can easily happen because it looks the message is very decent), thus when I klick on that button, the paypal site never opens, it is endlessly loading.
When I don't press the button and simply wait, it works fine.
What could be the cause?
Thank you,
Chantal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73840
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Pay now" button for paypal payments
Hi,
Normally that does not happen.
It must be some kind of javascript issue on your website.
You could simply change the text with a translation override and hide the button with CSS so that the user just has to wait.
Normally that does not happen.
It must be some kind of javascript issue on your website.
You could simply change the text with a translation override and hide the button with CSS so that the user just has to wait.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds