- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Worldpay problems
- unclefudgly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #74030
by unclefudgly
Worldpay problems was created by unclefudgly
Hi
I have just been refused Worldpay activation, because they are saying they cannot accept the logos used by Hikashop because they apparently do not comply with Worldpay regulations.
The funny thing is this is the third installation I have done and the other two are exact copies of this site in checkout procedure and they have both been activated without a problem. I Just wondered if anyone else is having problems, and if there are any plans to change or adapt the logos used currently in Hikashop?
Thanks
Rod
I have just been refused Worldpay activation, because they are saying they cannot accept the logos used by Hikashop because they apparently do not comply with Worldpay regulations.
The funny thing is this is the third installation I have done and the other two are exact copies of this site in checkout procedure and they have both been activated without a problem. I Just wondered if anyone else is having problems, and if there are any plans to change or adapt the logos used currently in Hikashop?
Thanks
Rod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74366
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Worldpay problems
Hi,
The default logos in HikaShop can be changed on your end. Just upload the ones you want to use in the media/com_hikashop/images/payment folder via FTP and select them in the images option of your payment plugin.
The default logos in HikaShop can be changed on your end. Just upload the ones you want to use in the media/com_hikashop/images/payment folder via FTP and select them in the images option of your payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds