Skip to main content

Search button position

More
13 years 10 months ago #75316 by itye2012
can anyone advise on how I cam move the search button on my page

eg if you go here:

www.britishfoodabroad.co.uk/index.php/sh...tegory/316-flahavans ,

I want the "submit search button" to be inside the filter with the label "Use this Search Box to search within the current Category and the Search box on the Left to search through all products on the British Food Abroad Website "

How can i move it?

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75321 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

You'll be able to move it through your filter configuration page with "Title position" option.

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75329 by itye2012
Replied by itye2012 on topic Re: Search button position
sorry where can i find this? I looked in Extensions - > Module Manager -> name of Filter module but can only see

Filter button position Left Right Inside. I select Inside but its still outside

see here :http://www.britishfoodabroad.co.uk/index.php/shop-by-category/category/271-cadburys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75567 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Search button position
No, it's not the module options that you should change.

You should change the "Filter button position" option of the Filter area of the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-config.html#filter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76187 by itye2012
Replied by itye2012 on topic Re: Search button position
I dont see the option for the filter in the menu option for category listing(see attached). Im looking in the menu option for the category listing, is this correct? I did also check the filter module and the button is set to be inside but it still isnt

see attached screenshots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76388 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Search button position
No.

As I said, that option is in the Display tab of the configuration page.
That's the main place where you have all the important options in HikaShop...:
www.hikashop.com/media/doc/config_form_main.png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76956 by itye2012
Replied by itye2012 on topic Re: Search button position
that did it many thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum