- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
How to use a prefix in e-mails?
13 years 10 months ago #75418
by Maurice
How to use a prefix in e-mails? was created by Maurice
Hi,
The current e-mails that are sent when a customer orders begin with this:
"Hi, name,
blablabla"
What I want is make this a little nicer and check if the customer is male/female (address_title field).
"Hi Mr. name,
blablabla"
or
"Hi Ms. name,
blablabla"
I use the address_title field, so how can I query this field in the e-mails and replace the result with 'Mr.' or 'Ms.' strings?
Thank you,
Maurice
The current e-mails that are sent when a customer orders begin with this:
"Hi, name,
blablabla"
What I want is make this a little nicer and check if the customer is male/female (address_title field).
"Hi Mr. name,
blablabla"
or
"Hi Ms. name,
blablabla"
I use the address_title field, so how can I query this field in the e-mails and replace the result with 'Mr.' or 'Ms.' strings?
Thank you,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to use a prefix in e-mails?
Hi,
You can edit your emails via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition of HikaShop.
Here is a thread which talks about adding the title field like you want:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/60752...-name-in-emails.html
You can edit your emails via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition of HikaShop.
Here is a thread which talks about adding the title field like you want:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/60752...-name-in-emails.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds