- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 2
How To: Give Discount for Choosing Certain Payment
13 years 10 months ago #75951
by d2dpcs
How To: Give Discount for Choosing Certain Payment was created by d2dpcs
I'm wishing to give a percentage discount for users who choose a certain payment method over another. For example, they choose to pay with Google Checkout instead of PayPal. How might I go about this? I have HikaShop Business.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75964
by d2dpcs
Replied by d2dpcs on topic How To: Give Discount for Choosing Certain Payment
I see that I can apply a -% in the Google Checkout payment plugin. Any way to do it with Discounts? Currently, using a -% in the payment plugin, it shows:
Payment fee -$xxx.xx
I don't like to to see the words Payment fee.
Payment fee -$xxx.xx
I don't like to to see the words Payment fee.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76110
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How To: Give Discount for Choosing Certain Payment
You can't use discounts for that and payment fees are the way to go.
As for any text in HikaShop, you can change that text via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
As for any text in HikaShop, you can change that text via a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76199
by d2dpcs
Replied by d2dpcs on topic How To: Give Discount for Choosing Certain Payment
Ok, thanks Nicolas. I can make it work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds