- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon not working
13 years 10 months ago #76294
by plaat
Coupon not working was created by plaat
Hi, I have created a coupon, but at no stage is there a field to add to coupon to get the discount
Please help, what am I missing?
Please help, what am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76409
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon not working
Hi,
You have to add the step "coupon" in your checkout workflow.
After that, I saw that your coupon required a minimum of 99999 products in the cart to be accepted, is it normal ?
Regards,
You have to add the step "coupon" in your checkout workflow.
After that, I saw that your coupon required a minimum of 99999 products in the cart to be accepted, is it normal ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds