Skip to main content

Bug

More
13 years 10 months ago #76777 by Carolek
Bug was created by Carolek
I have a site with hikashop inside.
When I try to go in backend in "components - hikashop" I have this error:

404 - An error has occurred.
Component not found

Return to Control Panel

the site is working well.

What is the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76840 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Bug
Hi,

It's like if the hikashop directory have been delete from your "administrator" directory.
Please re-install hikashop and check if there is no error during the installation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum