- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Fatal Error
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #77636
by adeptdesigns
Fatal Error was created by adeptdesigns
Hello,
I have a store that has been operating great for quite some time now. I recently noticed when I click ->Categories then Select a category, I get a BIG NASTY Error. I updated Hikashop as well as Joomla (currently 2.5.
to no resolve.
Can you look at the screenshot and see what may be causing this? And if it's simply a server side resource restriction that needs to be increased, please let me know exactly what this is saying so I can communicate with the host.
Thank you!
I have a store that has been operating great for quite some time now. I recently noticed when I click ->Categories then Select a category, I get a BIG NASTY Error. I updated Hikashop as well as Joomla (currently 2.5.
Can you look at the screenshot and see what may be causing this? And if it's simply a server side resource restriction that needs to be increased, please let me know exactly what this is saying so I can communicate with the host.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77638
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal Error
Hi,
Your problem is a memory limit problem.
Your page consume more than 64MB of memory, so the process stop because this is your current limit.
Please check with your web hosting ; you have to increase your PHP memory limit (128MB would be fine).
Regards,
Your problem is a memory limit problem.
Your page consume more than 64MB of memory, so the process stop because this is your current limit.
Please check with your web hosting ; you have to increase your PHP memory limit (128MB would be fine).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds