- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Stock Product not decreasing after changed status
13 years 10 months ago #78685
by krisnasim
Stock Product not decreasing after changed status was created by krisnasim
Hi.
I am currently using HikaShop 1.6.0 version
And I think I found a bug which is quite dangerous for the site
When you give stock to a product, it decreases every time customer create a checkout on the frontend. On the backend, every order can be seen with their status, whether it's created, confirmed, shipped, etc. And when you changed the status from created to cancelled, the decreases stock will returned back, to the stock. So for example if an order with 3 product is cancelled, 3 products will be returned to database. The problem occur when the same order is activated again, from cancelled to created again. No product stock is decreasing from the database. So every time I changed the status to cancelled, it returns stock. But it doesn't do the same when I changed it into created status
Is it fixed in the 2.0.0 update?
I am currently using HikaShop 1.6.0 version
And I think I found a bug which is quite dangerous for the site
When you give stock to a product, it decreases every time customer create a checkout on the frontend. On the backend, every order can be seen with their status, whether it's created, confirmed, shipped, etc. And when you changed the status from created to cancelled, the decreases stock will returned back, to the stock. So for example if an order with 3 product is cancelled, 3 products will be returned to database. The problem occur when the same order is activated again, from cancelled to created again. No product stock is decreasing from the database. So every time I changed the status to cancelled, it returns stock. But it doesn't do the same when I changed it into created status
Is it fixed in the 2.0.0 update?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78723
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stock Product not decreasing after changed status
Hi,
HikaShop 2.0 have several modifications and fixes for the stock.
In the next version of HikaShop, the product decreasing could be configured in order to only be change when the order would be confirmed (and not at the creation).
The management of cancel/confirmed/cancel (or cancel/created/cancel) would be correctly support.
Regards,
HikaShop 2.0 have several modifications and fixes for the stock.
In the next version of HikaShop, the product decreasing could be configured in order to only be change when the order would be confirmed (and not at the creation).
The management of cancel/confirmed/cancel (or cancel/created/cancel) would be correctly support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds