- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
I can not change the name of a product
13 years 9 months ago #80208
by fcobueno
I can not change the name of a product was created by fcobueno
Hi, when i change the name of a product or the description in the backend is ok but in the frontend i watch the old name or decription.
I reload the product page and delete the nav data. I was checking the database values in the hikashop_product and falang_content tables and the values for the name and the description is ok.
I am using the hikashop 2.0 and joomla 2.52
Could you help me, please?
I reload the product page and delete the nav data. I was checking the database values in the hikashop_product and falang_content tables and the values for the name and the description is ok.
I am using the hikashop 2.0 and joomla 2.52
Could you help me, please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80232
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I can not change the name of a product
Hi,
I think that your problem is cache related, try to clear the Joomla cache.
I think that your problem is cache related, try to clear the Joomla cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds