Skip to main content

Canada Post Plugin not installed

More
13 years 9 months ago #81072 by jcutbush
Why is the Canada Post Plugin not installed, or how do I install it?

The following 3 shipping plugins are installed:
Hikashop manual shipping plugin
Hikashop Australia Post shipping plugin
Hikaship UPS shipping plugin

Here are some details on my installation:
PHP Version - 5.4.7
Web Server - Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
WebServer to PHP Interface - apache2handler
Joomla! Version - Joomla! 2.5.8 Stable [ Ember ] 8-November-2012 14:00 GMT

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81075 by Jerome
Hi,

Canada post plugin is include in HikaShop 2.0 package.
Please verify that you have the latest HikaShop package installed.
You can re-download the latest package in "your subscriptions" page if you want.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81302 by jcutbush
Hi,

I have version 2.0.0. This was installed in the last month. Any more thoughts? I just installed the Business pack over the weekend, and no luck. Thanks.

Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81517 by Jerome
Hi,

Would it be possible to have a backend access to your website (and a FTP in order to check the pre-installed files) ?
I will check why the plugin was not installed and I will installed manually the plugin if necessary.
You can send me it by private message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82954 by Jerome
Hi,

I have installed Canada post plugin in your website.
I am currently updating the HikaShop package in order to add some "securities" for the plugin install.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88597 by jcutbush
Hi Jerome,

I still don't see this. I still only see the 3. Where do you see it?

Thanks.

Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88601 by Jerome
Hi,

Please do not delete it, restore a backup, re-install the complete site or I don't know.

I have re-installed the plugin in your website.
The plugin would be correctly include in HikaShop 2.1.0 so you would not have such problem with the new version of HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum