- Posts: 377
- Thank you received: 7
Export only exporting first product
For some reason when I export my orders the system only adds the first product to the export sheet. For example the customer may have bought: 'product 1 @ £30' & 'product 2 @ £20' When I export the data the total is correct - £50 for both the products but the second product is not mentioned in the export so when I send it to people to fulfil they do not know what the second product is and have to manually go back which takes a lot of time.
Any ideas welcomed!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried on my end and all the products present in the order are in the export.
Are you sure that the problem don't come from your csv reader ?
Do you have edited anything (view / classe) in the backend of HikaShop ? Which version do you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have version 1.6.0
I have tried opening in LibreOffice Calc as well as Excel and the only files I have made changes to in HikaShop are the email files, and customising CSS classes of the shop in the front end but I have done this in the template CSS not by editing the files of Hikashop..
I have attached a screen shot showing the contents of item two in the export are empty..
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Don't forget to make a backup before updating.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The information about the second product is missing. When a client buys two items, I export their order information to excel or any program and the columns for item 2 are empty...
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can I email it to you? I can't post on the forum as customer info is confidential?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your CSV is not an "official" order export CSV generated by HikaShop.
HikaShop 2.0 uses semi colon as separator and add quotes for all his texts. Regarding your CSV file, I see comma as separator and no quotes.
Are you sure that the export view does not have been modified ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please replace the files administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php and administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/export.php by the ones in the archive below and that should work fine after that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We did not forget you. I have create an issue in our bug tracker. We would work to fix your problem as soon as possible.
I think that Nicolas had reproduce your problem but his patch should fixed it so, maybe you have another specific case which we have to reproduce.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.