- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
bug in province-field
13 years 9 months ago #81498
by Gielenp
bug in province-field was created by Gielenp
In the registration module; the default country = Belgium. But automatically, the French provinces are shown (which is not right).
Only when you change the country to another country and then back to Belgium, these French provinces disapear, and you only see the asterisk (because tehere are no provinces in the Belgian module)
Only when you change the country to another country and then back to Belgium, these French provinces disapear, and you only see the asterisk (because tehere are no provinces in the Belgian module)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81595
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic bug in province-field
Can you try to edit the custom field "address_state" in HikaShop > Display > Custom fields to change the default value of this one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81606
by Gielenp
Replied by Gielenp on topic bug in province-field
it only shows the French provinces, and not the Belgian.
I checked the address_country field, but this shows Belgium as default value, what is right...
I checked the address_country field, but this shows Belgium as default value, what is right...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81626
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic bug in province-field
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop from our website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81628
by Gielenp
Replied by Gielenp on topic bug in province-field
yes, and it is since the installation of the latest version that I have this problem. I didn't had this problem in previous versions, and I didn't changed something in these fields (I only added 2 other customs fields)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81755
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic bug in province-field
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a backend access to your website ?
With it, I would be able to make some test and fix the problem.
You can send me it by private message.
Thanks
Would it be possible to have a backend access to your website ?
With it, I would be able to make some test and fix the problem.
You can send me it by private message.
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds