- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
ISSUE: The following from address failed
13 years 9 months ago #82007
by charis315
ISSUE: The following from address failed was created by charis315
I get this message when I tried to purchase something from my site:
The following from address failed
This appears just before I get redirected to the Paypal site for payment.
Could you kindly advise as to what may be the cause of this problem?
Thanks.
The following from address failed
This appears just before I get redirected to the Paypal site for payment.
Could you kindly advise as to what may be the cause of this problem?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82058
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ISSUE: The following from address failed
Could you give us a screenshot of the error ?
I search for the text "The following from address failed" and I found nothing, so I'm not sure that it come from HikaShop.
I search for the text "The following from address failed" and I found nothing, so I'm not sure that it come from HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82098
by charis315
Replied by charis315 on topic ISSUE: The following from address failed
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your prompt response. I am attaching a screenshop of the error for you here.
Thanks for your prompt response. I am attaching a screenshop of the error for you here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82118
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic ISSUE: The following from address failed
Hi,
When the order is created, your website try to send two emails. One for the administrator, one for the customer.
This error message is a Joomla error message, saying that the email send have failed (because the "following from address failed".
Regards,
When the order is created, your website try to send two emails. One for the administrator, one for the customer.
This error message is a Joomla error message, saying that the email send have failed (because the "following from address failed".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82121
by charis315
Replied by charis315 on topic ISSUE: The following from address failed
Thanks for your prompt response. I just changed the settings at Joomla and the email is working again.
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds