- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping cart - auto update.
13 years 9 months ago #82299
by johno58jj
Shopping cart - auto update. was created by johno58jj
Hi guys,
I've been working on my site www.car-audio-outlet.com and it's been pretty straight forward. I do have one problem though, I've created a shopping cart top left of the screen which is the standard for the template I'm using. I've also created a module called 'My Cart' and put it in the left hand menu.
My problem is, when I add product the top left menu auto-aupdates but the my cart doesn't I have to refresh the screen for any new items to show. I've spoken to the Metalgear guys - who I bought the template from and they don't know and suggested I contact you for assistance.
Cheers,
John
I've been working on my site www.car-audio-outlet.com and it's been pretty straight forward. I do have one problem though, I've created a shopping cart top left of the screen which is the standard for the template I'm using. I've also created a module called 'My Cart' and put it in the left hand menu.
My problem is, when I add product the top left menu auto-aupdates but the my cart doesn't I have to refresh the screen for any new items to show. I've spoken to the Metalgear guys - who I bought the template from and they don't know and suggested I contact you for assistance.
Cheers,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82386
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shopping cart - auto update.
Hi,
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop from our website ?
You don't have JavaScript errors and if I remember well a problem like that has already been corrected.
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop from our website ?
You don't have JavaScript errors and if I remember well a problem like that has already been corrected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82483
by johno58jj
Replied by johno58jj on topic Shopping cart - auto update.
I checked my site and it appears to have the latest versions...
You have the latest stable version : 2.0.0
You have the latest stable version : 2.0.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82484
by johno58jj
Replied by johno58jj on topic Shopping cart - auto update.
I checked my site and it appears to have the latest versions...
You have the latest stable version : 2.0.0
You have the latest stable version : 2.0.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82610
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shopping cart - auto update.
I tried on my end and it's working.
I think that your problem come from a cache issue, try to disable the cache and see if it's working.
I think that your problem come from a cache issue, try to disable the cache and see if it's working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82684
by johno58jj
Replied by johno58jj on topic Shopping cart - auto update.
If you're talking about disabling the joomla cache, I've check the settings - sett attached image - and it appears to be off. If you're talking about turning it off in hikashop - can you advise where and how to do this.
Cheers,
John
Cheers,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82878
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping cart - auto update.
The ajax add to cart system can only handle one cart module at the time.
So there are two solutions to your problem:
1. You use only one cart module.
2. You deactivate the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" in the Checkout tab of the configuration and that should work for both cart modules.
So there are two solutions to your problem:
1. You use only one cart module.
2. You deactivate the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" in the Checkout tab of the configuration and that should work for both cart modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds