- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Processing Credit Card Info
13 years 9 months ago #82676
by tlima314
Processing Credit Card Info was created by tlima314
Hi,
I have the payment option hikashop credit card payment plugin enabled on my site. The problem I am having is that I can only see half of my customers credit card information on the backend order page.
How do I see the full information so that I can process the credit card manually?
Thanks for any help.
I have the payment option hikashop credit card payment plugin enabled on my site. The problem I am having is that I can only see half of my customers credit card information on the backend order page.
How do I see the full information so that I can process the credit card manually?
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82752
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Processing Credit Card Info
Hi,
The end of the credit card number is sent by email. It's for security reasons, we dispatch the informations.
If you want to display all the credit card number, you can edit the plugin "creditcard".
The end of the credit card number is sent by email. It's for security reasons, we dispatch the informations.
If you want to display all the credit card number, you can edit the plugin "creditcard".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds