- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product Page Options
- jandrmarketing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #82993
by jandrmarketing
Product Page Options was created by jandrmarketing
Hi I am setting up a simple store where my current clients can order products from me. I offer different types of products with different options. So one product may have a set of different colors, a set of different sizes, styles, etc. I have set these all up via the characteristics and it works well.
However, when one of my customers goes to checkout they are always buying in bulk. Usually they need 10 Shirts Large in the color blue, 25 shirts in the color blue XL, 100 shirts White Large, 12 Shirts White Medium and so on. While I do not care how to accomplish this is there a way on the product screen to allow the user to see all options for that product and to enter the respected number he would like to order for that? (Or something along those lines)
I've attached an example of a site that does this rather well. So how they have it set up is on the left hand size they select the color, then under it's respected size the user can enter the number they would like to order. They have additional options that aren't ness. I'd like just to allow the user from the product screen to choose the color, number they would like and able to do this for all sizes and colors.
Thanks for the help
However, when one of my customers goes to checkout they are always buying in bulk. Usually they need 10 Shirts Large in the color blue, 25 shirts in the color blue XL, 100 shirts White Large, 12 Shirts White Medium and so on. While I do not care how to accomplish this is there a way on the product screen to allow the user to see all options for that product and to enter the respected number he would like to order for that? (Or something along those lines)
I've attached an example of a site that does this rather well. So how they have it set up is on the left hand size they select the color, then under it's respected size the user can enter the number they would like to order. They have additional options that aren't ness. I'd like just to allow the user from the product screen to choose the color, number they would like and able to do this for all sizes and colors.
Thanks for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83026
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Page Options
Hi,
I do not see your attached example and I am not sure to understand right your question.
A product with variants let the customer choose the characteristics and the quantity field near the "add to cart" button allow to select the quantity.
Like we done on the demo website: demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Regards,
I do not see your attached example and I am not sure to understand right your question.
A product with variants let the customer choose the characteristics and the quantity field near the "add to cart" button allow to select the quantity.
Like we done on the demo website: demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds