Skip to main content

Bug with order notification email

More
13 years 9 months ago #83030 by jackinthex
I can not save changer nor cancel changes.
As soon as i press Cancel or save i get error 403

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83044 by Jerome
Hi,

Could you precise where and when you have this error message ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84266 by jackinthex
I choose
Hikashop- System - Emails - Order creation notification
I get into this veiw
cl.ly/image/3F0t2f2b3r0F

Then if i press save or cancel i get error

cl.ly/image/3V163J0q1L2A

Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84355 by Jerome
Hi,

Strange error.
Would it be possible to have an access to your backend ?
With it, we would be able to make some tests and fix the problem.
You can send such information by private message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackinthex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84489 by jackinthex
Message sent
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by jackinthex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84498 by Jerome
Hi,

When I submit an empty content or a truncated content, there is no error.
I think that it would have some security check in your webserver and something in the email content is not allowed.
I can let some PHP content and if I removed this:
Code:
<?php $params = null; $js = ''; $fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field'); $app=JFactory::getApplication(); $template = trim(hikashop_getLayout($app->isAdmin() ? 'order' : 'address','address_template',$params,$js)); if(!empty($data->cart->billing_address)){ $billing = $template; foreach($data->cart->fields as $field){ $fieldname = $field->field_namekey; $billing=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$data->cart->billing_address->$fieldname),$billing); } echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>'; echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?:(?!}).)*}#i','',$billing)).'<br/></td></tr>'; } if(!empty($data->cart->order_shipping_id) && (!empty($data->cart->shipping_address) || !empty($data->cart->override_shipping_address))){ echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>'; if(!empty($data->cart->override_shipping_address)) { echo $data->cart->override_shipping_address.'<br/></td></tr>'; } else { $shipping = $template; foreach($data->cart->fields as $field){ $fieldname = $field->field_namekey; $shipping=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$data->cart->shipping_address->$fieldname),$shipping); } echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?:(?!}).)*}#i','',$shipping)).'<br/></td></tr>'; } }?>
It works.

Maybe the regex content...

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum