- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Switch Address Field on Checkout Page
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83710
by MyWorld
Switch Address Field on Checkout Page was created by MyWorld
I would like to move around the order of the address fields that shows on the checkout page, where can I do that please?
Currently it shows the post/zip code, then the city, then the country. I would like it to show the city, country and then the zip code.
I would also like to BOLD the customer's name.
Thanks!!
Currently it shows the post/zip code, then the city, then the country. I would like it to show the city, country and then the zip code.
I would also like to BOLD the customer's name.
Thanks!!
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84006
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Switch Address Field on Checkout Page
For the input fields order on the form, you can change the order of the fields via the menu Display->custom fields.
For the address display (once the address has been entered), you need to edit the files "address_template" via the menu Display->Views and swap the fields tags the way you want them. Just add <b></b> html tags in them to have the elements bold.
For the address display (once the address has been entered), you need to edit the files "address_template" via the menu Display->Views and swap the fields tags the way you want them. Just add <b></b> html tags in them to have the elements bold.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84185
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Switch Address Field on Checkout Page
Thank you....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds