- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 3
E-mail subject on customer side not sent correctly
13 years 8 months ago #84001
by NADEJDE
E-mail subject on customer side not sent correctly was created by NADEJDE
I have a problem (and I was not aware of it until now, when I make a test order from one of our e-mails) with e-mail subject on customer side.
So, for a confirmed order, we see in our inbox a title like this one:
Comanda numarul C5P9 este acum creata pe website, this meaning: Order number C5P9 was created on website.
This is ok, but on the customer side, we can see something like this:
Comanda numarul C5P9 este acum creata pe creata, wich means: Order number C5P9 was created on created.
Now, I was looking in the language file and I didnțt find something wrong, and I donțt know where to check for strings included in the e-mail, also I think that this one is in the code, so it may be a bug, even I am pretty sure that somebody else would already knew about it.
So, for a confirmed order, we see in our inbox a title like this one:
Comanda numarul C5P9 este acum creata pe website, this meaning: Order number C5P9 was created on website.
This is ok, but on the customer side, we can see something like this:
Comanda numarul C5P9 este acum creata pe creata, wich means: Order number C5P9 was created on created.
Now, I was looking in the language file and I didnțt find something wrong, and I donțt know where to check for strings included in the e-mail, also I think that this one is in the code, so it may be a bug, even I am pretty sure that somebody else would already knew about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84294
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic E-mail subject on customer side not sent correctly
Hi,
From the language file ro-RO
From the language file en-GB
So I think that, there is an error with the language file, you should have this:
Regards,
From the language file ro-RO
Code:
ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Comanda numarul %s este acum %s "
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Comanda numarul %s este acum creata pe %s "
From the language file en-GB
Code:
ORDER_STATUS_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s is now %s at %s"
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Your order No. %s is now %s at %s"
So I think that, there is an error with the language file, you should have this:
Code:
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Comanda numarul %s este acum %s pe %s"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84559
by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic E-mail subject on customer side not sent correctly
Indeed, it was so. I've read only the translated Romanian file, and in Romanian it was a correct text. However, the sintax was wrong. I will check further now and then, in parallel, both EN and RO files, because they are still errors in the translation. Not big, but...
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds