- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Add a new parameter in form view listing_list ?
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84263
by bobby
Add a new parameter in form view listing_list ? was created by bobby
Im new to the joomla world and HikaShop but I used some others e-commerce
I just downloaded your extensions and i found very impressive....good job.
First of all i would like to suggest for next release
1) Short description for products
2) Add images in Product List (list)...Div can do that but i needed UL LI
These two features are very populars in other shops and seems that Hikashop miss them
Now the questions..
1 To solve these little problem I used override method in listing_list.php and it works fine for my needs
so I decide to add two radio options in the form
Show Short Description
Show Image in listing
How can I achieve that?
I would like to use Hikashop with your default product listing list in some pages and my template override in other page.
What I understand is that if I use my template override, it will always override. Adding 2 more options should solve the problem.
Thank you for help
I just downloaded your extensions and i found very impressive....good job.
First of all i would like to suggest for next release
1) Short description for products
2) Add images in Product List (list)...Div can do that but i needed UL LI
These two features are very populars in other shops and seems that Hikashop miss them
Now the questions..
1 To solve these little problem I used override method in listing_list.php and it works fine for my needs
so I decide to add two radio options in the form
Show Short Description
Show Image in listing
How can I achieve that?
I would like to use Hikashop with your default product listing list in some pages and my template override in other page.
What I understand is that if I use my template override, it will always override. Adding 2 more options should solve the problem.
Thank you for help
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by bobby.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84350
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add a new parameter in form view listing_list ?
Hi,
1) Short description for products is already possible by view modification but the feature is in our TODO list too.
The idea is to put a "separator" in your description, like for Joomla articles.
2) The feature already exists. You can display product listing as div, ul li, table. Please check your HikaShop content menu options.
You can select different listing types for different menu.
Regards,
1) Short description for products is already possible by view modification but the feature is in our TODO list too.
The idea is to put a "separator" in your description, like for Joomla articles.
2) The feature already exists. You can display product listing as div, ul li, table. Please check your HikaShop content menu options.
You can select different listing types for different menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84462
by bobby
Replied by bobby on topic Add a new parameter in form view listing_list ?
Thank you for answer
1) I choose to use meta description as short description....I just added an IF ELSE inside the file...quick solution. At the begininng I used "strip_tags(preg_replace...but I found easier metatag
2) That feature doesnt include images in UL LI display in product listing -Products/list...you can include only UL class so i added the thumbnail
I have to check this code ...i made in a hurry...seems to works tough.
I already modified forms to display options and display a text field in article for short description..
I just need to know which files are involved to get data
Rob
1) I choose to use meta description as short description....I just added an IF ELSE inside the file...quick solution. At the begininng I used "strip_tags(preg_replace...but I found easier metatag
Code:
<?php } if(!empty($row->product_meta_description)) { ?>
<?php echo $row->product_meta_description;?>
<?php } else { ?>
<?php echo "pippo";?>
2) That feature doesnt include images in UL LI display in product listing -Products/list...you can include only UL class so i added the thumbnail
Code:
<?php } if($this->config->get('thumbnail')){ ?>
<?php
echo $this->image->display(@$this->row->file_path,false,$this->escape($this->row->file_name),"","", $width ,$height);
$main_thumb_x = $this->image->main_thumbnail_x;
$main_thumb_y = $this->image->main_thumbnail_y;
$this->classbadge->placeBadges($this->image, $this->row->badges, -10, 0);
$this->image->main_thumbnail_x = $main_thumb_x;
$this->image->main_thumbnail_y = $main_thumb_y;
?>
<?php } else { ?>
<?php
echo $row->product_name;
?>
I have to check this code ...i made in a hurry...seems to works tough.
I already modified forms to display options and display a text field in article for short description..
I just need to know which files are involved to get data
Rob
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by bobby.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84542
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add a new parameter in form view listing_list ?
Hi,
The file to have the data is "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php".
Hope this will help you.
The file to have the data is "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php".
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds