- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
User's cant checkout with Safari Browser/Mac..
13 years 8 months ago #86040
by adam
User's cant checkout with Safari Browser/Mac.. was created by adam
Hello,
I have hika business installed on my website. I also have the innovative gateway through intuit installed for checkout. I can checkout great on the site with internet explorer or firefox on windows. But with safari/mac when the user goes to checkout it shows no payment option. Any ideas on a fix?
Thank you in advance!
Adam
I have hika business installed on my website. I also have the innovative gateway through intuit installed for checkout. I can checkout great on the site with internet explorer or firefox on windows. But with safari/mac when the user goes to checkout it shows no payment option. Any ideas on a fix?
Thank you in advance!
Adam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86047
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User's cant checkout with Safari Browser/Mac..
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a link to your store ?
Regards,
Would it be possible to have a link to your store ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86049
by adam
Replied by adam on topic User's cant checkout with Safari Browser/Mac..
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by adam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User's cant checkout with Safari Browser/Mac..
I just tried on my end to checkout on your website with Safari and didn't had any issue.
I could see the payment method.
I could see the payment method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds