- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin
13 years 8 months ago #86619
by tidosho
Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin was created by tidosho
Hi there:
Great piece of software (compared to VirtueMart). I don't want the users to get confused between Joomla and HikaShop new account registration, so I enabled the 'Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin'. Then I added a main menu item of type 'HikaShop - User Control Panel'. When I click on that link (not being logged in) I am taken to a page (http://localhost/joomla25/component/users/?view=login&return=aHR0cDovL2xvY2FsaG9zdC9qb29tbGEyNS9idXktb25saW5lL3Rlc3Q=) containing a message "Please login first" and the Joomla login form. If I then click 'Don't have an account?' I am taken to an odd looking page (http://localhost/joomla25/component/hikashop/user/form) containing the HikaSHop registration page, but with lots of module formatting lost. Looking at other posts I see mentions of missing ids?
Any idea what is going on?
Regards,
Martin
Great piece of software (compared to VirtueMart). I don't want the users to get confused between Joomla and HikaShop new account registration, so I enabled the 'Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin'. Then I added a main menu item of type 'HikaShop - User Control Panel'. When I click on that link (not being logged in) I am taken to a page (http://localhost/joomla25/component/users/?view=login&return=aHR0cDovL2xvY2FsaG9zdC9qb29tbGEyNS9idXktb25saW5lL3Rlc3Q=) containing a message "Please login first" and the Joomla login form. If I then click 'Don't have an account?' I am taken to an odd looking page (http://localhost/joomla25/component/hikashop/user/form) containing the HikaSHop registration page, but with lots of module formatting lost. Looking at other posts I see mentions of missing ids?
Any idea what is going on?
Regards,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86728
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot ?
What do you means with "lots of module formatting lost" ?
Regards,
Could you provide a screenshot ?
What do you means with "lots of module formatting lost" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86750
by tidosho
Replied by tidosho on topic Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin
Here you go:
1. Menus on the left look normal (Beez2 on Joomla 2.5.
with indenting, highlighting.
2. Clicked on 'HikaShop - User Control Panel' menu
3. HikaShop asks me to log in (I wasn't logged in) but left hand menus seem to have lost formatting (indent, highlight)
4. CLicked on 'Don't have an account?' link
5. Shows HikaShop registration (because of enabled redirect plugin) but menus still have lost formatting.
Does this help you diagnose the problem? Is it something to do with these pages not being associated with a Joomla menu?
Regards,
Martin
1. Menus on the left look normal (Beez2 on Joomla 2.5.
2. Clicked on 'HikaShop - User Control Panel' menu
3. HikaShop asks me to log in (I wasn't logged in) but left hand menus seem to have lost formatting (indent, highlight)
4. CLicked on 'Don't have an account?' link
5. Shows HikaShop registration (because of enabled redirect plugin) but menus still have lost formatting.
Does this help you diagnose the problem? Is it something to do with these pages not being associated with a Joomla menu?
Regards,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86767
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin
I think that it must be related to your menu modules. You must have two menu modules on the left and they are assigned to different menus and with the redirects, you go to another menu and thus it's not the same module which get to be displayed on the left.
I would need to look directly at the website to confirm that but you should check on that.
I would need to look directly at the website to confirm that but you should check on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds