- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Article link not working properly
made a webpage: www.etna-dealershop.nl .
I disabled article page because it don't work right.
But when you add it to cart is does show the link, when you click it, it shows a totally different page.
Als for searching i need the link to the right page. Now searching does come up with the right article, but the article page is messed up. What can this be ?
Thanx for your help in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I didn't understood what your problem was so can you explain with some screenshots what your problem really is ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Example: etna-dealershop.nl/magnetrons/solo-magnetrons
Now add a product to your cart, then the article is clickable.
etna-dealershop.nl/magnetrons/solo-magnetrons/checkout
When you click on the product, you dont get the product page... but a completly different page.
Hope you understand the problem now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi Supah,
I didn't understood what your problem was so can you explain with some screenshots what your problem really is ?
Thanks.
to make it more easy, i have put on the article link.
now you can just click the product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you disable all SEF module and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
what could be the problem ?
Cause SEF on is better for search right ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
is there a solution ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can see the product page when I click on the link from the cart.
So I'm not sure I understand what you want ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: I just checked your website and the link is working fine for me.
I can see the product page when I click on the link from the cart.
So I'm not sure I understand what you want ?
its working now because SEF is disabled.
but the should work with SEF on...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've never used JoomSEF so I unfortunately cannot help on that end.
I would recommend to contact JoomSEF support to see with them how JoomSEF should be configured to work properly with HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.