Skip to main content

Cart is Empty

More
13 years 8 months ago #87279 by Chromaworks
Cart is Empty was created by Chromaworks
When I Add to Cart, I get a page that says The Cart is Empty.

I'm a few hours in as a new HikaShop user.

I created some test products and successfully Added them to the Cart.

I didn't see how to remove those products from cart as a user so I removed the products as admin.

I'm not sure that is why, but now I can no longer add products to the cart. It says 'The Cart is Empty'.

It was working fine and now it's not. New products and/or old products that worked, now won't add to the cart.

any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87309 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart is Empty
Hi,

Please check that you do not have some cache activated.

www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#cart

The cart is not working properly. Sometimes I see products of another user, or I don't see the product I just added or I have different things displayed in it on different pages. What's going on ?
That can happen when you have some cache activated in your website. You should:
Deactivate the cache option of the joomla configuration
Disable the system cache plugin of joomla via the plugins manager
Turn off the cache option of your template via the templates manager if such option is available in your template


Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum